Ignis has the capability of being a world-class company for providing high technology and quality engineering solutions and services for global business needs in Aerospace, Defence, energy and chosen areas.
Ignis Quality Policy:
- To exceed the Stake-Holder’s expectations in every endeavor undertaken.
- To continually upgrade the business processes and technical skills towards the high levels of professional competence.
- To create a congenial environment for the people to contribute to the growth of the Organization
and the Nation.
- Maintain proactive interactions with the customers to understand and execute every task to their requirements and satisfaction.
- Work environment for innovative & creative work execution.
- Promote team-work through communication and sharing.
- Organize training programs to update skill and knowledge levels.
- Maintain extensive documentation for traceability and knowledge management.
- DOD-STD-2167A ("Defence system software development")
- RTCA/DO-178B ("Software considerations in airborne systems and equipment certification")
- ISO/IEC-12207(Software engineering)
- ASD/AECMA S 1000D - Standard adopted by European Association of Aerospace Industries
- Customer-specified standards like (ATA100/ATA 200, AVP77, ATA 101, ATA102, ATA200 / 2000, ATA iSPEC 2200)
Accreditation and Certifications:
ISO 9001:2008 specifies requirements for a quality management system where an organization.
Needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable regulatory requirements, and
Aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
Bureau Veritas Certification (India) Pvt ltd has certified Ignis Management system to be in accordance with the ISO 9001: 2008 standards.
AS 9100 B:
The standard AS9100 includes ISO 9001:2008 quality management system requirements and specifies additional requirements for a quality management system for the aerospace industry.
Ignis Aerospace & Design’s quality management system has been assessed and approved by National Quality Assurance (NQA), U.S.A., against the provisions of: ISO 9001: 2008 and AS9100 Revision B and in accordance with the requirements of AS9104A.
AS 9100 Rev C implementation is currently in progress.
CEMILAC has certified Ignis and issued Design Approval to undertake activities in Design and Development of Software, Software IV & V and Engineering Services for Military Airborne Applications.